The Admiral Peary Inn Policies
The policies of the Admiral Peary Inn are in place to ensure the safety, well-being and comfort of all guests, be they two or four-legged. Your cooperation in adhering to the following policies is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Admiral Peary Inn Guest Policies
- Check In time: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Please let me know if you are going to be later than 9:00 PM)
- Check Out Time: Anytime before 11:00 AM
- Late check-out, depending on availability, may be arranged for $25 per hour.
- The Admiral Peary Inn is 100% Smoke-Free.
- Smokers may use the back lower deck or smoke out in the yard. Guests who disregard this policy and smoke in their rooms can expect to be charged a cleaning fee of $500.00 and will be asked to leave immediately. This is non-negotiable.
- Pawsitively dog-friendly Inn (see dog policy below)
- All rates are double occupancy. Additional guests in a room are $25 per person, per night (rollaway bed available). Maximum occupancy rules apply.
- Families with well-behaved children are always welcome. However, cribs and highchairs ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
- In the event of a cancellation, a $25 cancellation charge PER ROOM RESERVED up to 14 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations received within the14-day window will be charged $50 PER ROOM RESERVED.
- Unfortunately, in the event that we do not receive notice of your cancellation, your account will be charged the full amount of your stay.
Rules Inside "The Admiral Peary Inn Bed and Bark"
Immunization: All canine guests are required to be current with their shots including DHLLP-Parvo, rabies vaccinations and Bordatella. Titers reports are also acceptable.
- All breeds and sizes welcome.
- Be sure to bring BYODS: Bring your own dog stuff. Food, pet's favorite toys, blanket, leash, etc.
- All dogs are permitted in ALL guestrooms and the great room. There is a $25.00 charge for pets in the room. The innkeeper reserves the right to full reimbursement for any deep cleaning or damage caused by canine guests or their owners. Canine guests are not allowed in the kitchen or dining areas during mealtime. Canine guests are not to be left alone in guestrooms unless kenneled.
- Guests must utilize all measures to prevent their dogs from loud, frequent, habitual barking, howling, crying, or yelping. Your contact information will be required if the dog is left kenneled and you must return to tend to them immediately if they are disturbing other guests.
- All guests are expected to pick up after their dogs, no exceptions. The Admiral Peary Inn prides itself on being clean, safe and enjoyable for all guests.
- Whoops! Accidents happen. If a canine guest has an accident in the Inn, please let the innkeeper know so the stain can be treated appropriately.
- Overnight options for canine guests: Of course Doggie Guests are welcome to stay in our guestrooms. We recommend bringing your own crate or dog bed that will make your dog feel more comfortable. Gizmo and Daisy (resident dogs) and I want to ensure our doggie guests have an enjoyable sleep over.
- All of canine guests are expected not to be aggressive toward other Doggie Guests or their owners. The innkeeper has the right to refuse occupancy to any uncontrolled dog.
- There is one cat who probably won’t care if you are here or not. PLEASE do not allow the cat out no matter what the cat says to you.
Even though we have an African inspired suite we don’t have any accommodations for feline or pachyderm friends.